It’s not just the end result of home remodeling that matters the most!
(Hint: How you got there can be just as important!)
Remodeling is a process – not a product.
It’s not just an end result – it’s about providing a great experience throughout the entire process. Sure, it’s a process that includes managing material orders and deliveries in a timely manner, but it’s even more so a process of guiding people and their expectations.
It’s our job and our responsibility to listen to your needs and focus on solving them as efficiently and as cost-effectively as possible. It’s also our job and our responsibility to set expectations, such as:
- How long your project will really take to complete.
- What (if any) disruptions there may be to your everyday lifestyle, and how to minimize them.
- What time you can expect us to start working each day.
- Where we place materials being delivered.
- How we ensure the safety of your children and pets.
Sit back. Relax. Enjoy a worry-free remodeling experience!
Whether you want new kitchen cabinets, a bathroom remodel, a room addition, a new replacement door or simply interior renovations that allow you to remain in your home and “age-in-place”, you want to be assured that your dreams will be realized and your money and time were well spent.
Remodeling can be exciting to some and terribly frightening to others. It can be confusing trying to figure out where and how to start. For instance, knowing who to call and who you can trust to be in your home for extended periods of time can be quite stressful.
Making Home Remodeling dreams come true since 1979!
At Conner we’ve been providing home improvements, remodeling services and managing people and processes since 1979. You can feel safe entrusting us with your home improvement projects.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or dreams you might have. Our goal is to provide you with a top notch end product, while also allowing you to experience the fun and excitement throughout the process.
Why Choose Conner?
- As a company, we have over 35 years of experience.
- Allen Conner is a Certified Graduate Remodeler & Aging-In-Place Specialist.
- Detailed Agreements with Guaranteed Pricing & Work Descriptions.
- No High-Pressure Sales
- Easy Payment and Finance options
Call For A Free, No-Pressure Estimate and Start Saving: